JULY 18-19, 2019
P E R I O D O N T A L P L A S T I C S U R G E R Y WITH PROF. DR. MARKUS HÜRZELER
This course will be an intense hands-on experience on an in depth level for all practitioners wishing to upgrade their
skills in periodontal plastic surgery. This course is designed to refine or expand your periodontal plastic surgery skills.
This is a clinically-oriented course. Participants are asked to bring their surgical loupes for use during the pig jaw surgery. The microsurgical instruments and the microsurgical suture material will be provided.
W H A T Y O U W I L L L E A R N F R O M T H I S C O U R S E :
• The microsurgical concept
• The periodontal-restorative interface
• Esthetic crown lengthening
• Root coverage and gingival augmentation
• Soft tissue ridge augmentation
• Ridge preservation